Ammonia, Formalin, Phthalate and Heavy Metal Free Latex – As per European standard - Latex For Pasting Shoe Inner, Leather Articles etc.
Presence of Ammonia in natural rubber latex is highly objectionable. Ammonia reacts with leather and generate Chrome-VI on it which is highly toxic and prohibited.
We have develop Ammonia, Formalin, Phthalate and Heavy Metal Free – As per European standard - Latex For Pasting Shoe Inner, Leather Articles etc. under our trade name Latex- 53 and Latex RC-102. It is milky white eco-friendly Latex and is used for manufacturing.
♦ Shoe inner or inner sole lining for temporarily or permanent bonding before stitching.
♦ Leather Articles,
♦ sandwich of leather to leather/fabric , Leather to Leather and it is a temporary bonding for stitching.
We offer following products to be mixed with Natural Rubber Latex to increase the value of following properties of Gloves, Rubber bands or Elastic rubber threads:
. Latex RC-102
. Latex 400
· Dimensional and Tolerance properties – IS:13422:1992
· Tensile strength and Elongation at Break (Before and after ageing) : - IS:13422:1992
· Air Tight Test - IS:13422:1992
· Burst volume Pressure - IS/ISO 4074:2002
· Freedom from Hole – IS/ISO 4074:2002
The above products are:
· Eco-friendly and as per European standards.
· Free from Ammonia, Formalin, Phthalate, Heavy metal etc.
· Can be used by spray-guns for immediate bonding providing suitable and soft joints, even without later seam.
· No sewing difficulties
· For the bonding of leather, fabrics and synthetic to the support, foams and sponges with longer open time.
· Not inflammable
· Not harmful
· Does not generate toxic and dangerous residues like Chrome VI
· Improvement of the working conditions
· Great performance
· Excellent results
· Easy mechanization